Tuesday, September 27, 2011

coachmikepodcast episode 2 is up!! Download, please!



Happy to announce that episode 2 is up for download and can be streamed from the player below.... but come on, download it... be a pal! Available Free on iTunes; just search coachmikepodcast or visit coachmikepodcast.podbean.com ... and you can always link to it from the left hand side of this page.

Incidentally, I was approached by a few coaches and club presidents at the Swim Ontario AGM and Conference this past weekend to tell me how much my interviews with Sean Baker and Randy Bennett helped their executive committees understand how to be more supportive. One president said that he had played it for his executive. If you haven't heard those, click on their names above to listen. I hope that my work can be helpful to many of you: thats what I'm after.