Friday, February 1, 2013

#coachmikepodcast episode 37

Today I had my very first "roundtable" on #coachmikepodcast featuring Tom Rushton (Montreal Training Centre), Sean Baker (Oakville Aquatic Club), Former Canadian Olympian and Blogger Casey BarrettJocelyn Jay (Brantford Aquatic Club) and Dave Ling (Toronto Swim Club). We cover yesterday's hot news about Pierre LaFontaine stepping down as CEO and National Team Director of SNC and moving to CIS. Also, British coach, John Atkinson taking over as SNC's Director of High Performance. Some very interesting perspectives from all sides and I am greatful to all of my guests for joining me and making this possible. I think this is one of the best episodes produced to date. Please check it out and share with your friends.

As always, you should check out my blog and follow me on Twitter (@coachmikeswim). Check out my archived past episodes as well. Please check out Casey Barrett's blog Cap & Goggles when you get a chance!

UPDATE: As of 2:04pm E.S.T the player is not recognizing the new episode. Click here or visit the link on the top left of the blog page to listen.