Saturday, May 29, 2010

Finals day 2 @ Senior Provincials

I got it wrong this morning, Kyle actually had out touched Adam Seik by .20, but it was Adam Seik that out touched Kyle by .23 in the 200BK B final. Race was much better tonight than this morning and we focused much more on the start and 10m turn speed. Both Kyle and Karl achieved quite a bit this weekend. I am excited to see what they can do when they are rested.

I hear that Guelph went VERY well today. Special congrats to Veronica Fong for obtaining her provincial prereqs, Emma Fender for breaking the HHBF club record in 100BR and Tessa Cieplucha for breaking the club record in 200BK. I know that we had a number of other great 200IMs (especially in the girls 12 and over session) and some really good 100FLY. I am very excited to see everyone tomorrow and more than anything else, some excellent racing.

Mike Thompson
Head Coach
HHBF