Wednesday, December 19, 2012

I'm A General Swimming Source Now...

After my Canada Cup write up on Swimswam.com, a Jamaican reporter contacted me to speak more about Jamaican, Alia Atkinson, going into World Championships. While he wanted me to be a guest on the show, (I obviously couldn't be there in person) a Skype call was arranged, but due to technical difficulties, it had to be changed to a phone call. I have not been successful in embedding this video yet, but I'm working on it. You can view the video HERE. Although I am not an "expert" by any means, its still pretty cool to be considered one by the "international sports journalism" community.

PS. Alia won 2 silver medals at World Championships in 50BR and 100BR and was under the meet record for both less than a month after killing it at Canada Cup. Hopefully a lot of Canadian kids got her autograph in Etobicoke.