Thursday, March 21, 2013

My New Experiment

I'm sort of excited to announce my newest project through Google+: The Canadian Swim Coaching Community.  (I say "sort of" because it is a limited venture - it will rely on more people using Google+ than currently do). My idea here is to provide a social network dedicated to allowing Canadian Coaches to network and share opinions, information and ideas. Although this is an effort to get Canadian Swim Coaches connected, coaches from anywhere and any sport are welcome. Right now I have to approve your joining, but I will add everyone who requests (regardless if I know you or not) for the next 48 hours. All you need is a Google+ account.

In time, I'd like to offer webinars and live hangouts to discuss various topics. Google+ offers a lot of cool tools; sign up and help us get this community off the ground.