Monday, July 11, 2011

Pita Town


Hi everyone. I've become addicted to Pita Town's shawarma wraps and other great food. I hurt my back earlier today and stopped into Pita Town for a pick me up (after visiting In Focus Physiotherapy for my back, another great Georgetown business) and noticed that, due to some construction blocking one of the plaza's enterences, the restaurant is less busy than usual. Wondering if I can count on some of my readers to help out Pita Town and owner, Jean-Claud. He's a great guy who makes great food. Stop in some time this week (hopefully Tuesday or Wednesday) for lunch or dinner. Check it out if you haven't been yet! Tell them that I sent you. You won't be sorry!

Pita Town
348 Guelph St. Unit 2A (Next to Quiznos)
905-702-9299
Open Daily from 11am-9pm

The Shawarma is AWESOME!!