Monday, September 9, 2013

Changing It Up

Hi everyone. I hope that you have all enjoyed the over 460 posts on this site over the past few years. I am astounded and humbled that so many people enjoy my writing and check on such a regular basis. I hope that you all continue to enjoy my writing... you just won't be able to enjoy it at this address any longer.

Effective immediately, you can find me at my new home, over at Sportcafe.caSportCafé is the first Canadian media that solely covers Olympic and Paralympic sports. We have built an innovative platform that combines:

The latest news 
The athletes’ personal stories
Up to the minute results
Articles by Canada’s biggest name in Sport
SportCafé gives you the opportunity to consume high-quality content, on demand, from the comfort of your home or on the go with your mobile device.
Our Vision
SportCafé was founded by two Canadian national team athletes – Etienne Morneau and Antoine Meunier – who were tired that the amateur, Olympic and Paralympic sports coverage in Canada was so insufficient in between the Olympic and Paralympic Games.
After much imagining of what could be, they set out to create:
A network for readers whose favourite sports and athletes were routinely under-covered by national wire services and mainstream news corporations.
A sports community for fans who want to know the stories behind the results and be able to follow the journeys of Canadian elite athletes.
An interactive calendar that includes all Sporting Events in Canada and around the World featuring Canadian athletes.
An outlet for athletes whose unique voices were routinely misquoted.
Our mission
We, at SportCafé, are dedicated to provide our users with the best Canadian sport content, covering Canada’s best athletes.
I am extremely excited to join the writing staff over at Sportcafe.ca and you can continue to look for the same types of posts from me. My personal page over there is www.sportcafe.ca/coachmikeswim so book mark it and check it out regularly. Thank you all for visiting my blog on a regular basis and continuing to support my unique voice in sport. 
VISIT ME OVER AT SPORTCAFE.CA