Friday, September 28, 2012

Answering Your Questions About Canadian Time Standards



#coachmikepodcast episode 28

With the release of Swimming Natation Canada's new National Standards yesterday and their support document, I speak with Swimming Natation Canada's High Performance Director, Ken Radford about the need for the changes and some of the finer points. This one is a little bit longer, but definitly worth the listen... a MUST HEAR for all coaches, age group swimmers and their parents. Good info and explanations for Easterns/Western Championships and Canadian Age Group Championships.
As always, you should check out my web series OFF THE DECK and follow me on Twitter(@coachmikeswim). Check out my archived past episodes as well.





My friends over at Swim Swam has also covered the changes to Canadian Standards. Their coverage can be found HERE.


advertise on podbean