Friday, April 4, 2014

What If Canadian Trials Were Scored - Day 2 Results

Since Canadian Swimming Trials are not being officially scored this year, I have decided to score them myself. Please note that these scores are unofficial and are NOT being compiled by anyone important, just me. I am just running a mock scoring to see where things line up.  I used the scoring from last year's trials and am doing a daily tally of the scores. I think it would be interesting to see which teams are the top in the country, much the same as last season. Results from Day 2 are below...



TOTAL SCORE  
  TOTAL DAY 2
1 - OAK 199.5
2 -  UBCD 193
3 - PCSC 180
4 - EKSC 137
5 -  CASC 122
6  - UNAT 111
7 -  ISC 102
8 -  ESWIM 96.5
9 -  CHENA 93
10 -  UCSC 83


You can view my work here. Feel free to report any errors to me:mikethompson17@hotmail.com. Stay tuned throughout the week to check in on the scores. 

You can view live results for the trials here
You can view live stream of finals here (6pm pacific time start Wed-Sat).